Author Topic: Massive dump of bugs  (Read 266 times)

Pathetic_Loser

• Wastelander
Re: Massive dump of bugs
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 04:47:43 AM »
Latest update may have done something with the perks, lvl 18 character with 10 ag is unable to take action boy. Same build on a different character a week or two ago took it.

This is more of a suggestion than a bug, but with the new professions requiring skills up to 200, it might be better to raise/eliminate the level cap (at least for skill points, maybe have a soft cap). Even with tagged skills it still takes away a lot of potential, basically meaning that either through investing too much into INT or too little into combat skills any crafter becomes a throwaway character.

Pathetic_Loser

• Wastelander
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 08:00:50 PM »
A bit of stuff on the newest professions:

Most if not all of the prof3 stuff requires exceptional metal/alloys, made from exceptional iron ore and minerals. Unless I am missing something, those don't seem to be in any way obtainable in the game. Some of the other stuff that unlocks automatically once you get enough skill (like the wakizashi blade) also requires those.

Profession 4 for armorer, SG, and BG don't add any recipes

Science is still capped at 150 and NPCs don't let you take the third level of EW profession at that 150.

Might be just a text bug, but Rondo in NCR asks for 35000 caps instead of 15000 for armorer 3. Forgot to check whether he actually takes that much or not.

Jacob in Hub gives a small guns version of guns and bullets instead of a big guns (which I assume he should) for the big guns profession. Not sure if this is tied to him individually or all givers of that profession.

On an unrelated note, you can walk right through one of the closed garage doors in T-Ray's garage
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:07:21 PM by Pathetic_Loser »

Ravenis

• Administrator
  • Wastelander
    • Hadelmia MMORPG Project
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2018, 06:01:28 PM »
Adjusted work station requirements for items.

I'll try to finish tier 4 items today too.
And fix science cap.
Ravenis
FOnline Forever Developer